Clinical Skin Care Program Advanced Esthetics
Premier Clinical Skin Care School
AIB is the Premier Clinical Skin Care School offering an exceptional Clinical Skin Care Program. We specialize in teaching theory principles, integrating the medical science and current skin care technology with critical business classes for career planning decisions, as well as hands-on training techniques in an advanced clinical environment. Acquire in-depth knowledge and skills that are required of an esthetician in the professional field of medical esthetics.
AIB will develop your abilities and skills with hands-on training techniques for skin analysis and conditions, intricate and specialized facials, microdermabrasion, LED light therapy, chemical peel treatments, medical skin care terminology and pre/postsurgical skin care treatments.
Demand is great!
As the population grows in the United States and globally, the number of people with sun-damaged, problematic, stressed and aging skin has also grown dramatically. The demand for well-trained Clinical Estheticians/Clinical Skin Care Specialists with medical terminology, advanced skills with chemical peels and pre/post OP procedure knowledge is fast growing as well.
At AIB we offer a Clinical Skin Care Program with the approach of Health and Wellness of the body and spirit.
Limited Class Sizes
By keeping our Clinical Skin Care Program class to a small limited size, it allows our Instructors individual time to develop and perfect each student’s technical skills. Students will utilize their esthetics training on clients in a medical style or medi-spa therapy environment, resolving real life skin care issues, while preparing for possible employment in the field of Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Medi-spa Esthetician or Day Spa Clinical Skin Care Specialist. Whatever career path you choose to follow, getting the right education is so important in order to reach your full earning potential as a Licensed Clinical Skin Care Specialist/Esthetician!
Get Only the Education You Want!
Searching for a school that is right for you can be a stressful process. But, at American Institute of Beauty, Inc. we make it easy by offering a Clinical Skin Care Program that is NOT combined with a MASSAGE program. If your passion is JUST SKIN, AIB offers a stand alone Clinical Skin Care Program.
Intense Makeup Artistry Education
AIB ‘s Clinical Skin Care Program is an intense training experience that develops your skills in applying and using air brush technology and camouflage makeup on those who need to conceal birthmarks, scars, tattoos, and skin disorders, like Rosacea for HD TV, bridal, theatrical, runway, fashion, print, professional photography and every day wear. Learn advanced hair removal, skin and body treatments, at AIB you’ll learn it all!
AIB has the most intense, creative, makeup artistry education offered in a Clinical Skin Care Program, by any beauty academy.
Clinical Skin Care/Esthetic students will learn and perform the following:
Note: Our 720 hour program features small classes with demo and hands-on practical experience while performing services on actual clients with real skin care needs and issues.
Be what the employers of Salons, Medical Offices and Day/Medi Spas and Medical Grade Skin Care lines are looking for with the knowledge and practical skills you’ll learn at AIB as a Clinical Esthetician
- Acne Treatments
- Facials Without Machines
- Facials With Machines Including Led Light Therapy, Microdermabrasion, Vacuum, Brush, High Frequency,
- Galvanic, Steamers, Hot & Cold Hammer, Electro-Desiccating Skin Spot Remover,
- Ultrasonic Massage Probes,
- Skin Analysis With Skin Care Protocols
- Chemical Peels (Tca, Alpha, Beta, Lactic, Tri-Peel, Jessner)
- Paramedical Makeup Camouflage Techniques
- Intro To Medical Grade Equipment
- Facial Lymphatic Drainage
- Hair Removal: Hard Wax, Cold Wax, Strip Waxing, Sugaring And Tweezing. Speed Techniques
- Pre- And Post-Op Esthetic Care
- Advanced Skin Theory And Facial Structure
- Product Chemistry
- Business Classes With Aspects Of Working With Doctors
- Hair Removal Includes Soft And Hard Waxing
- Advanced Camouflage And Airbrush Makeup With Professional Makeup
- Perform Salon And Spa Treatments (Glycolic, Hydrating, Oxygenating, Vitamin Therapy, Dry Skin, Acne, Etc.), And Prescribe Home Skin Care Maintenance.
- Intro To Hormones And The Skin, Medical Terminology, Botanicals Science Products
- Machines And Training For Specialized Treatments in Led Light Therapy, Herbal Aromatherapy, Galvanic, Micro-Current, High Frequency,
- Massage Brush, Vacuum Extractor
- Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber, Hot & Cold Hammer, Electro-Desiccating Skin Spot Remover, Wood’s Lamp, And Magnifying Lamps
- Microdermabrasion With Crystals And Diamond Tips, Advanced
- Pharmacology And Skin Cancer Awareness
- Hot Stone Spa Techniques
- Ultrasonic Massage Probes
- Hot & Cold Hammer
- Led Light Therapy
- Various demonstrations on current topics and techniques( topics can vary from class to class)
Micro Needling Pen
Eye Lash Extensions
Health and Wellness
We offer Day and Evening classes to fit your busy schedule or Individualized schedules may be arranged to meet your needs.
Sounds Great! Get Info!
Do you know someone who would benefit from an education at American Institute of Beauty, Inc.?