Learn current styles and cuts from industry super educators! If makeup is what you crave, then you’re going to love our makeup glam zone and airbrush makeup training too!
At AIB is all about getting it done! We don’t have school on the weekends! AIB has both day and night programs to fit your busy schedule. Our clock hour Cosmetology program takes only 1200 hours, unlike other schools that make you take hundreds of hours more for the exact same license! Crazy right? You can get it done in as little as 9 months or part time in a little over 12 months! We have a year-round school schedule. Call for class start dates.
If having FUN is part of your career plan than we’re on the same page! AIB is where the fun begins and ends every day. Learning is much better when you really enjoy what you’re doing!
Starting your first day of professional training right through to your completion date our instructors are dedicated to your success. How you learn is important to us and that’s why we teach you with your hands. Practice makes you better and we want you to be the BEST at what you DO so you’ll be getting tons of continuous practice with hands-on training. There’s no shortage of great clients for you to dazzle them with your talents. AIB has an on-site full service salon called Salon Inspirations, where we have thousands in our client base. Salon Inspiration is where trained students perform services daily. AIB puts the emphasis where it belongs… it’s all about you, the Future Professional Stylists and Salon Leaders of the Beauty Industry!
What You Will Learn
Here’s some of what you’ll be learning:
- Angle, Straight, And Complex Hair Cuts
- Styling Hair, Creative Updos,
- Clipper Cuts/Fades
- Blow Outs And Straightening Techniques
- Permanent Waves
- Hair Coloring Permanent and Semi-permanent
- Highlighting and Lowlighting
- Chemical Hair Treatments And Waving
- Airbrush Makeup/Everyday Wear/Formal/HD Makeup +
- Facials, Waxing And Tweezing
- Manicures and Pedi’s too
- Plus Much More ++++
Becoming a licensed Cosmetologist has many opportunities and many different avenues to pursue.
Take a minute to see which one you’ll pick!
- Salons And Spas
- Hair Colorist
- Makeup Artist
- Bridal Makeup Stylist Consultant
- Platform Artist
- Cruise Ships Or Beach Resorts
- Manufacturers Educator
- Product Sales Representative
- And So Much More.
- The Cosmetology Program is 1200 clock hours and takes approximately 9 months to a little over 12 months to complete.
- Full time and part time schedules available.
- Year-round schedule. Call for class start dates.
THE CHOICE IS CLEAR! MAKE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF BEAUTY YOUR COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL.
LET US HELP MAKE BEAUTY YOUR BUSINESS. CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPT. TO PLAN THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR NEW CAREER! CALL TODAY!
Largo Campus 727-330-7812
St. Petersburg Campus 727-498-6434
Sounds Great! Get Info!
Need to know more about getting your GED?
To see prep course locations go to:
Do you know someone who would benefit from an education at American Institute of Beauty, Inc.?