Brand Ambassador/ Trainer
XTETIC, is a leader in the medical aesthetic industry.
JOB TITTLE: Brand Ambassador/ Trainer
XTETIC, a leader in the medical aesthetic industry is currently seeking an experienced esthetician who can Nurture their skills by performing live demos to colleagues, on point education and pamper aesthetic professionals; to be featured in protocol videos; renew and revive content that will show off writing skills and creativity. Be accountable for internal training, external onboarding, product and protocol knowledge while delivering uncompromised customer experience through service and education.
The ideal candidate for this position must be passionate about aesthetics, have a professional appearance, positive attitude and willing to collaborate with others and make a mark in the aesthetics industry.
· Responsible to motivate, train and explain in detail training courses.
· Responsible for scheduling and coordinating information regarding trainings, courses, workshops, symposiums and tradeshows.
· Responsible for teleseminars and webinars
· Responsible for visiting selected accounts as needed.
· Responsible for generating leads through cold calling, networking, and mining existing accounts.
· Responsible for developing sales plans strategies.
· Internal staff training; product knowledge, clinical procedures and communicating changes and new product information.
· Follow up calls with training and trade show leads.
· Proficient at articulating details of the product line to physicians, RN’s and Estheticians.
· Responsible for demonstrating expertise in industry market –credibility and Xtetic branding
· Ideal candidate must be flexible with schedule and able to prioritize and wear many hats as dictated by the need of the company/clients.
· Must be willing to travel to trade shows and national workshops as needed.
· Delivery of uncompromised customer experience.
Licensed Esthetician, AA degree or equivalent combination of work experience
Minimum 2 years’ experience, plus recent direct sales experience with focus on skin care existing client contact base is a plus
· Must take initiative, bring ideas to the table and be a self-starter
Enjoy working as a Team with high demanding goals, multi-tasking is a must
Conduct trainings and make sure that the topic is tackled with enough interest and enthusiasm
Ability to comfortably work independently without day-to-day direction
Proven experience in developing and implementing sales strategies
Proven success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment
Strong emphasis on communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
PC and internet skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point, Quick books and ACT a plus.
Have a professional appearance with an upbeat personality and a positive attitude; willing to collaborate with others; extrovert personality
Competitive base hourly salary DOE + bonuses – commensurate with experience and proven successful track record and actual contribution
In addition to a great work environment, our employees enjoy choices of medical insurance, sick time, vacation time, and a generous product discount program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com