January 13, 2019
XTETIC, is a leader in the medical aesthetic industry.
We are an advanced esthetics facility in North Hollywood that specializes in addressing skin pigmentation concerns in various forms. We believe that uneven pigmentation should be able to be addressed safely and effectively in all Fitzpatrick skin types, not just skin types 1-3. Our revolutionary treatment bio-protocols were developed in house at our HQ in North Hollywood, CA with higher Fitzpatrick skin types in mind! We are passionate about being able to give everyone in our community and surrounding neighborhoods the confidence to change and address not only their pigmentation concerns, but also let this positive experience be a domino effect that allows our guests to always be confident enough to put their best face forward!
Confidence is necessary, uneven pigmentation concerns are not!
We are looking to add a passionate Esthetician to our team! This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge of Advanced Esthetics and fine tune the skills needed to address various types of pigmentation concerns and broaden skills in sales and customer service. This is a dynamic and highly rewarding work environment with opportunities for professional advancement.
Below are some of the qualities that we are looking for in an Esthetician:
· Perform aesthetic treatments with top pharmaceutical grade skin care in a world class facility
· Ability to work in a team environment that is positive and encourages growth and professional development
· Deliver a clear message about Xtetic to existing and potential clients
· CA state licensed esthetician
· Bi-lingual – Spanish (preferred) must speak both languages clearly and proficiently
· Basic knowledge of skin Anatomy & Physiology
· Passionate about the beauty industry and addressing skin concerns specific to uneven skin tone and hyper- pigmentation
· A dynamic personality that truly loves interacting with guests daily
· Create custom care plans based on Fitzpatrick Skin Type
· Positive attitude and always encouraging
· Willing to learn and be able to meet and exceed sales goals
· Ability to learn and utilize sales scripts and product ingredient information
If these are qualities you possess and qualities that you look for in a long-term career, please forward us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Job Types: Full-time
License: CA State Esthetics
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE
Employment type: full-time
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To apply for this job please visit xtetic.com.